Glass Safety and Care
Remember! All items are made of glass – which means each piece is fragile and must be handled with care.
- Display your glass art on a stable and level surface, away from the reach of small children or pets.
- Use tender loving care when handling your glass item. Heavier items should be held vertically to avoid cracks.
- Be mindful of the elements – frosty or very cold weather can create cracks in your glass.
- Be careful not to bump or knock your glass item into hard surfaces to avoid breaks, chips, or splinters. Pieces are one of a kind and not replaceable.
- Do not use your glassware in the microwave or oven.
- Wash your glass art by hand with lukewarm water and soft detergent. Be care not to drop them or knock them against the sink.
- For decorative pieces use a soft, dry or slightly damp cloth.
- Keep all tealight/candle holders on a heat resistant surface.